eve

eve

Tuesday 14 July 2015

[ Food Review ] 3 Bags Full


Actually I have visit 3 Bags Full for quite a lot of time, and their food is so awesome that I cannot stop myself from blogging it. 



Today is Silver Valentine's day, me and my family decided to have our dinner at 3 Bags Full because my mom love their lamb and their beef.
So here you go ! 
This is what we order today.

Sheep in the House 
( French cut Lamb rib marinated and roasted with minty herbs crust serve with crosstrax potato and a side salad) 
RM 57 

**This is so yummy!!! Highly Commanded !!! 

Black Angus Rib-eye 
(Seasoned beef with a blend of traditional dry-rub, charbroiled to perfection) 
RM 87 

** This is a must order because their sauce is so awesome i can refill it for 3 times!!! You will also love their beef sauce, I'm sure !!!

Chicken Roulade
RM 26

This is just normal for me but you can still try =)

Griddle Salmon Fillet 
RM 39  

Spaghetti Aglio Olio Seafood 
RM 28 

I'm too busy eating ...hehe.. Hungry girl ><
Meipai with my family <3

Here is the Wifi Password for You !!! 


Food - 8.5/10
Service - 9/10
Environment - 5/10

3 Bags Full
38, Jalan PJU 5/10, 
Dataran Sunway, 
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya. 
Tel: 03-6150-2831

Opening Hours
Every Tuesday to Sunday
11am - 10pm

For more information you can log on to their Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment