eve

eve

Wednesday 15 July 2015

[ Massage Review ] 良心 Liang Xin SPA


I was so tired after shooting today, so i decided to go for massage just to relax and chill. So my friend recommended me to try this Liang Xin SPA.
So yeah! I went there and the environment is quite nice and their stuff are very polite.

Their Foot Massage and Body Massage is the same price which is
RM65 for 45min
RM120 for 90min

This is where you will have your relax time 

This is the walk way to the room and also wash room

Some Chinese traditional decor at the walk way.

Oh yea! They also provide unlimited fruits and fruit juice for you! 
My selfie of the day !!!
I personally think that this is a nice place to relax, I will definitely come visit again.


Environment 7.5/10
Service 8/10
Massage 7/10

  
LIANG XIN SPA
Lots 1-01 & 1-02
Level 1, Wisma Bukit Bintang
28 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.
Tel: 03 - 2145 2663

For more information, you may log on to their website



1 comment:

  1. Grammar, vocabulary, tenses, indirect speech, passive sentences must always be keep in mind while writing a blog. Everyone must read this blog. This is going to help everyone. Day SPA in St Paul

    ReplyDelete