eve

eve

Thursday 16 July 2015

[ Food Review ] Haraju-Cube @ Empire Damansara


I hope I am not too late to blog about this !!!
This is my fifth time visiting Haraju- cube and I can tell you, I really can't resist of their Honey Toast!
Their Toast is so yummy make me keep wanting to come back to them..

This is what I ordered today - Strawbericious
For Strawberry lover, Don't miss this ! You will love it !!! 
Haraju-bomb 
RM32.90

I personally think that this is the nicest Toast I have ever had, because first of all i love mocha and ice cream, and I love to eat toast! so this is the perfect combination!!!

Choco-dip 
RM26.90

This is for Chocolate lover !!!

Strawbericious
RM25.90

Dear all Dessert lover, please don't miss this !!!





Feel so guilty of eating so much dessert, but this is definitely worth it ! 

Here is the menu of Haruju-cube



Food 8/10
Service 7/10
Environment 7/10 


Haraju-Cube
Lot 103, Empire Damansara
Damansara Perdana
Selangor.

Opening Hours
Sunday & Tuesday-Thursday 11am-11pm
Friday-Saturday 11am-12am
Close on every Monday

Check them out at

No comments:

Post a Comment